Serves meat, veg options available. A Lebanese grocery market and deli that also serves lunch food (pita, hummus, grape leaves, falafel, etc.). Vegans should specify. Stocks bulk spices, grains, beans, and nuts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 9:00am-7:00pm

First Review by vegotter
vegotter
vegotter

Freshest spices and inspired food!

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

Throw out your spices and stock up here. The have a great variety of spices and they are always fresh. It is surprising the difference in flavor. I like that I can get as much or as little as I want. They do recommend buying a small amount and coming back for more because the longer it sits on your shelve the less flavor it will have. My favorite is the nutmeg pods, I file off only what I need for the recipe and the aroma is wonderful.
They have a well stocked vegan/vegetarian/gluten free deli and are always coming up with new ways for us to eat our veggies!

Pros: Fresh Deli Items, Bulk Spices, Bulk Grains

Dear Owner and Manager of Oasis Gourmet Cuisine: