Oasis Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers multiple vegetarian items and marks the ones that can be made vegan. Lunch menu prices are moderate, dinner more expensive. Has a vegan dessert. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Juice bar, Non-veg
151 S 500 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801-322-0404

Open Sun-Thur 8am-9pm, Fri-Sat 8am-10pm.

First Review by Roethke
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Good lunch place

3 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2012

I'm really surprised by the other reviews of this place... they don't have the most amazing options but I have always been decently happy when I go there.

To me, it's a good place for brunch or lunch to go with omnis when you're not looking to spend too much. Expect to spent $8-10 for lunch. They have a fine selection of vegetarian and vegan options (probably 5-6) and a great selection of coffee and tea.

I have found that I prefer their lunch over their breakfast food, and I would not go there again for dinner. Dinner is extremely over priced, small proportions, and not up to par.

michelle1225
michelle1225

Ok

4 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2008

This place is nice, but doesn't have any Vegetarian dishes except for a veggie salad which is VERY good, and a Spicy Peanut Noodle dish which you get Without the chicken. I don't recommend it if you want a meal, but I would recommend it if you're not so hungry and are willing to settle for a salad. Ohhhhh and they do have an excellent tasting Chocolate cake which is delicious. So go if you're not craving a whole 3 course meal. But not many choices. and it is sort of pricy.

Roethke
Roethke

Yuck

2 Posted on 10 / 08 / 2007

My friend was served a dead cockroach on his plate, beneath the soupbowl. Plus, this place is NOT vegetarian. Fish is not vegetarian food.

Pros: some options
Cons: pests, overpriced, not vegetarian

Dear Owner and Manager of Oasis Cafe: