AUG 2013 reported its cafe at 32 Spit Road, Mosman, had shut. Now offering delivery of its juice packages - see web details. more-less

First Review by OreAdam
munchbunch
munchbunch

Delicious food delivered to your door!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

Absolutely delicious juices and food which are delivered straight to your door, once you've placed the order on their website. Their juices and smoothies are out of this world! You had no idea juice should taste this good. They really know their stuff - they offer loads of superfoods that you can add in. Also, really delicious salads that leave you filled up for ages.

Prices seem steep, but it's all 100% organic and good quality food... Not the typical rubbish that fills you up but is bad for your body. Their food fills you up and leaves you satisfied for hours... Really, I think the prices are low as you can't put a price on good health!

Also, Ozone are really ecologically minded.

Pros: 100% organic, super healthy but super delicious too, deliver to your door
Cons: no eating in
veghedge
veghedge

Soooo good i had to write a review!

5 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2012

Me and my partner have just come back home to the UK after spending a few months over in Australia. We'd checked online and were feeling a little bit skeptical about the vegan options available. What a delight when we turned up at O-Zone. It's just on the outskirts of Sydney and is one of only a few organically certified cafes in Sydney. There were so many vegan options available (all were vegan except a few juices with honey) and the owner is really keen on healthy, ethical living. I wasn't really sure what to get (I'd always been a bit put off by too healthy sounding juices) but was advised to try the Super Green and wow, did I change my mind! My partner had the Elixir of Life which also tasted fantastic! We went 4 times while we were staying in Sydney (we were only there a week!) and also tried their banana and mango smoothies and their salads. Although the food is quite expensive, you get what you pay for. All the food is purely organic and ethically sourced and my partner and I felt so healthy while we were staying in Sydney. I only wish there was a place like O-Zone here in the UK. We sorely miss it!

Pros: Gorgeous food!, Organic, Healthy
Cons: Only in Australia!
OreAdam
OreAdam

Ozone Juice bar

5 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2011

The juice makes you feel great, you feel like you're getting healthier as you drink it, it tastes great and is quite filling. The salads are delicious, and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

It's quite expensive. But it's all organic and a lot of fruit, veg and work goes into the juice. I go every week!

Pros: Huge choice of juices, Friendly staff, Location - just down the road!
Cons: Limited choice of snacks

Dear Owner and Manager of O-Zone: