CLOSED: O Trois P'tits Pois

A unique Laurentian experience with vegan food menu. Offers smoothies, falafels, pizzas, wraps, pesto noodles, chocolates, daily soups, salads, sandwiches, tarts, coffee and tea. Located next to the cross country ski and bicycle trail, Petit Train du Nord. Previously named Kirlian Cafe. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Pizza, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out
1337, rue de la Sapiniere, Val-David (de l'Eglise)
Val-david, Quebec J0T 2N0
819-320-0406

Open Mon, Thur-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-7pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by IrieItes
Shush eats
Shush eats

A nice place!

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2012

Ô Trios Petits Poids was a great find. We were driving back to Montreal from Mt. Tremblant and found Kirlian Cafe on Happy Cow.
When we arrived we found that the owners have changed but it still offers awesome vegan raw and cooked options. They had daily specials in addition to a unique menu. The owner is completely bilingual and helped us choose awesome gluten free options.
There is also a juice bar, cafe, pizza, sandwiches, soups, and pretty chocolate  deserts. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor seating.
The cream of zucchini soup was creamed with cashew cream and was delicious. It was served with crackers. We each had one of the daily special salads. One was kale, marinated mushrooms and green beans. The other was a mixed green, tofu feta and sprout salad. Both were filling and "beefed" up with radish, smoked almonds and other goodies.

It is worth the stop if you are on the highway or worth the drive or bike ride if you are in the area. Enjoy.

Pros: Gluten free friendly , Clean and cute, Friendly
Guest
Guest

yum!

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2011

I love the food at KIRLIAN CAFE. I always order the THAI wrap for its incredible taste, but last time I went for the calcium shake, which is a spirulina and fresh pressed orange juice smoothie, it was amazing. Will definetly go back! Staff is friendly.

Pros: excellent food, good value, unusual
IrieItes
IrieItes

Quite interesting discovery

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2010

I've been vegetarian for 16 years, but this is the first time I go to a restaurant were everything is serve raw. I loved the two different dishes that I tried. I would definitively suggest it. If my memory is good, I think they close at 7pm, so make sure you call before you visit them. There are not a lot of places in the Laurentians were vegetarians/vegans can eat with a lot of choices... so far I found: Kirlian Cafe (Val-David), Lolita (Labelle), K-fée Namathé (Riviere-Rouge) and you can also purchase a few vegetarian sandwiches at Bloulangerie la Vagabonde (Val-David).

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: O Trois P'tits Pois: