Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a chain of pizza restaurants. The veganizza is topped with spinach, garlic, roma tomatoes, basil, and Daiya vegan cheese. Has gluten free. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
10433 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
480-609-8666
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by sobriquets
HappyCowKeown
HappyCowKeown

Veganizza Pizza is all you need

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2014

Yes, vegans can finally have their pie and eat it! Daiya cheese works so well on their flavorful base. Helpful staff will customize your pie any way you want it. The staff also recommended other great vegan restaurants! What's not to love? Oh wait, 2 for 1 on Mondays and Tuesdays! SWEET DEAL!!

Pros: authentic pie (2for1 Mon & Tues), flavorful, Daiya cheese
Cons: eye-catching staff (not a con if you're single)!
Guest
Guest

Yummy!

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2013

The Veganizza is totally bomb! I love that they let you customize it, so I can get whatever weird creation I like. I used to eat there when I was a vegetarian all the time, so I was pleased to find out I could still get pizza even as a vegan. They fly their water in from New york, and the pizza is always so fresh and authentic.

Pros: Yummy, Fresh, Veganizable
Cons: Expensive
sobriquets
sobriquets

Pizza!

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2013

I absolutely love creating our own veganizza every time we go, and NYPD has the best vegan crust around town. Don't forget to try their NYPD Uptown Amber Ale, I wish I could order it other places than just NYPD! The Greek Salad with no feta is good appetizer or the garlic knots with no cheese. I believe the Zeppolis are vegan too! (I just never have room for them)

Pros: excellent pizza, great value, App, entree, and dessert options

Dear Owner and Manager of NYPD Pizza: