Organic juice bar offering cold pressed juice, smoothies, vegan yogurt, salads, and snacks - opened Feb 2014. North West decor with a fireplace and front of restaurant opens to the street. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Juice bar, American, Take-out

Vadim
Vadim

It Rocks

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2015

I was excited to try this place on a recent visit to Ashland and was not let down. If I lived here, I'd be frequenting this place occasionally - the prices are high - but the fare is amazing. The ingredients and selections are mouth-watering, and you feel yourself becoming healthier with every spoonful. I only wish there were a comparable "NE Raw" where I live.

Pros: Creative combinations, wholesome ingredients, all vegan and raw
Cons: price is high (though maybe unavoidable)
MarloweCooking
MarloweCooking

delicious quality food

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2015

The only 100% Raw Vegan Cafe in Ashland, Oregon (that I'm aware of). I was impressed with the high vibration of the food, delicious flavors, great ambiance, and nice staff. I give this place 5 stars. Highly recommended to anyone that is interested in high quality organic nutrient dense food.

Patriciasings
Patriciasings

Delicious Treat

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2015

While not in my standard price range for a meal or drink, I have enjoyed this place as a special treat or place to meet clients.

Pros: Fresh & Mostly Organic, Delicious, All-Vegan (except some local honey)
Cons: I find all-raw too limiting, Some items are very pricey

VegDesigner
VegDesigner

BEST VEGAN PLACE IN TOWN!

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2014

We are SO lucky to have NW Raw! All vegan and primarily organic. I wish they offered more food, but what they do offer is amazing. The atmosphere is gorgeous too!
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 15, 2014

Pros: All vegan, Beautiful ambiance, Great food
Cons: Not enough food options

Dear Owner and Manager of NW Raw: