Nutrition World

Providing supplements, organic, vegan and vegetarian products. New location since June 2010 as reported to happycow.net. Feature one of the largest selections of supplements, natural foods, health & beauty aids and natural pet products of any locally owned health food store in South Florida. more-less

First Review by consciousma
consciousma
consciousma

Over priced & bad customer service

1 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2009

Every experience here has been unpleasant. Packaged food is stale, I have been over-charged on a few occasions. The managers are rude, the cashiers are not trained properly, they don't pay attention to what they are doing or to what costumers are saying. They refuse to refund me for an over-charged item that I brought back within the 30 day refund policy.

Also the pricing is so much more expensive than other local health food stores.

Nutrition S'Mart and Whole Foods are much better. Unfortunately I have to go back to use my store credit from the returned stale items, but after that I will not be returning.

Pros: none
Cons: bad customer service, over priced, over-charge at check-out

Dear Owner and Manager of Nutrition World: