Market with multiple FL locations. Offers organic and natural grocery items, bulk, vitamins, beauty care products. Has a juice bar and bakery. Nutritionist on staff. more-less
464 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34953
Now Open

Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm

First Review by Treklady
  • non-vegetarian

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

I've only been once since I don't have a car. I liked the selection of produce, though I usually can't afford it; the dry foods and the herbal section of the store. I definitely want to go back but need to find and make friends with others who go there.

Pros: good selection of products
Cons: location

One Stop Shop!

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

As a vegan, I often have to run to different stores to get what i need. (If i can find everything). This store has everything in one place, produce, frozen foods, organic and vegan foods. The staff is super friendly and helpful too :)

Pros: close to home, many options, VEGAN CHEESE
Cons: no bakery

Home Away From Home

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2011

With Whole Foods being a nearly 45 minute drive, this is my go to place. They are a full on grocery store, with a vitamin section as well as personal items, groceries and an all organic produce section. The juice bar and bakery are no longer in service, but they have a lovely calender of events that they have every month. All their classes are free and they are different every month. Check them out, you will not regret it.

Pros: Close to home, Variety of item from which to choose, Calender of events
Cons: No more juice bar, Same old produce, not much change

Dear Owner and Manager of Nutrition S'Mart: