Market with multiple FL locations. Offers organic and natural grocery items, bulk, herbs, vitamins, beauty care products, fruits and vegetables. more-less
12594 Pines Blvd

Js Garden Cafe
Js Garden Cafe

Love this place

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2013

This place has to be one of my most visited places in Pembroke Pines. I love their Herb section. Any loose herb, you're looking for, they have. Have an ailment & want natural products, Nutrition Smart is the place to be.

Pros: clean, friendly staff
Cons: expensive, not enough locations
jayspenh
jayspenh
  • raw

its okay

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2010

I mostly buy soap here. Not enough variety of local produce, but then again that's everywhere. The place is not great but the location is. Some of the staff are friendly. Not enough fruits and veggies. The almonds are questionable. I tried to make almond milk and for some reason I taste the almond and it had a chemical taste to it. I do not buy almonds from them anymore. Try Josh's Organic Market off Sheridan from I-95 and behind the Ramada Inn.

Pros: location
Cons: price, not enough fruits and veggies

Dear Owner and Manager of Nutrition S'Mart: