Health food store offering a wide range of products: organic teas, essential oils, organic nuts, health food bars and snacks, vitamins, supplements, and sunbathing products, raw food, gluten-free products like pastas and flours along with sesame, coconut, avocado, and olive oil. Wide selection of articles about herbs and supplements. more-less
903 E 16th Ave, Ste B

SunsetGypsy
  • raw

GREAT STORE!

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

I love Nutrition Rx because they offer quality products for affordable prices. I really enjoy their food products for my needs as a raw vegan. I love their selection of nuts, and usually, they are lower than competing prices in the south/middle Georgia area. The owner is very nice and helpful if you want to order any items. They have ordered all kinds of items for me like maca, deodorants, Kanwa soaps, etc. They have a good selection of gluten-free flours and pastas along with culinary oils like sesame, olive, coconut, etc. They carry Dr. Bronner's soaps, Bee and Honey, Chandrika, along with essential oils and carrier oils. They also have a refrigerator where they stock Ezekial and gluten-free breads. This store was great for me being a vegan since Cordele is a small town, and it can often be difficult to find what I need in the area. I am so glad that Nutrition Rx opened and that they offer a great selection to choose from. They have kept me on the path of healthy living for many years.

Pros: Quality Selection, Friendly, Open to Custom Ordering

Dear Owner and Manager of Nutrition RX: