Nutrition RX

Health food store offering a wide range of organic teas, essential oils, organic nuts, health food bars and snacks, vitamins, supplements, and sunbathing products. Great selection for vegetarian/vegan/raw foodists. Gluten-free products like pastas and flours are available along with sesame, coconut, avocado, and olive oils. Carries brand names like Bob's Red Mill, NOW, Numi and Garden of Life. Custom ordering is welcome. Wide selection of articles about herbs and supplements. more-less
903 E 16th Ave, Ste B
Cordele, Georgia 31015
229-273-1193

Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-2pm, closed Sun.

First Review by SunsetGypsy
SunsetGypsy
SunsetGypsy

• raw

GREAT STORE!

5 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

I love Nutrition Rx because they offer quality products for affordable prices. I really enjoy their food products for my needs as a raw vegan. I love their selection of nuts, and usually, they are lower than competing prices in the south/middle Georgia area. The owner is very nice and helpful if you want to order any items. They have ordered all kinds of items for me like maca, deodorants, Kanwa soaps, etc. They have a good selection of gluten-free flours and pastas along with culinary oils like sesame, olive, coconut, etc. They carry Dr. Bronner's soaps, Bee and Honey, Chandrika, along with essential oils and carrier oils. They also have a refrigerator where they stock Ezekial and gluten-free breads. This store was great for me being a vegan since Cordele is a small town, and it can often be difficult to find what I need in the area. I am so glad that Nutrition Rx opened and that they offer a great selection to choose from. They have kept me on the path of healthy living for many years.

Pros: Quality Selection, Friendly, Open to Custom Ordering

Dear Owner and Manager of Nutrition RX: