Nunu's Mediterranean Cafe...

Serves meat, veg options available. Family environment. Vegans could find some items here. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by KK_Veg
KK_Veg
KK_Veg

Best Dining Experience EVER!

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2013

My omni boyfriend and went to this restaurant on our way through town on a roadtrip. When we walked in Nunu herself greeted us. She was very helpful in telling me that the cabbage rolls and everything are on the side was vegan. The food was absolutely delicious and Nunu came up to our table several times to check on us and make sure everything tasted good. As we were finishing up she asked if I like lentils and offered me a small sample of their homemade lentil soup, which was as delicious as everything I had to eat. Additionally, the atmosphere is beautiful. This restaurant is a must visit!

Pros: friendly, vegan friendly, nice atmosphere
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Nunu's Mediterranean Cafe and Market: