Num Thai and Sushi Bar Rest...

Serves meat, veg options available. Has veggies and tofu - be sure to ask for no fish sauce, egg, etc. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Japanese, Thai, Non-veg
103200 Overseas Hwy Ste 3
Key Largo, Florida 33037
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by antgirl

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2015

Plenty of vegan options and they were great about letting me know what was gluten free as well. The server told me which sauces had fish sauce and which ones could be made with gluten free soy sauce instead. He also checked in several times about specific ingredients which I really appreciated. I got the vegetables with basil over brown rice and it was delicious. Highly recommended!

Great Thai in Key Largo

Posted on 12 / 25 / 2011

Who would think that there would be outstanding Thai in Key Largo?!? The wait staff is happy to make many options vegan. Be sure to ask for no fish sauce. Their tofu is really good and the season the food very well. I love the spicy basil with tofu. Best food in the Keys!

Pros: Great food, Vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Num Thai and Sushi Bar Restaurant: