NV-DA Mrkt Juice bar became NUDA in early-2015. A juice bar and cafe. Offers cold pressed juices plus smoothies, snacks, bowls with pudding and granola, raw entrees. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery

SylviaA
SylviaA

House Made Granola

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2015

YUM-MEEE! I happened upon this gem nestled in San Pedro while waiting to have my car repaired nearby. I'm so thankful I did. I enjoyed their delicious house made granola in almond milk with sliced bananas. Oh so good! They also sell the granola in bar form. There is a pretty extensive menu which included puddings & parfaits, wraps, salads, superfood snacks, fresh juices, organic coffee, smoothie bowls, wellness shots, etc. Quaint environment and free Wifi-Fi. Very friendly staff.
Updated from previous review on Monday March 23, 2015

Pros: Food is very fresh, Good prices, Free Wi-Fi

Dear Owner and Manager of NUDA: