Serves meat, veg options available. Mulitple locations Lebanese cuisine eatery. Modern decor. The vegetarian and vegan items are marked: falafel, hummus, baba ghanouj, eggplant stew with brown rice, and other mezze. Try the Najib's special (cauliflower roasted with lemon and sea salt). Price: Moderate more-less
Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Catering, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Wed 11:30am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-12:00am

First Review by saveur
slushman
slushman

Excellent Food and Atmosphere!

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2015

I recently went here with a vegetarian and two Omni friends, and we were all very satisfied with the food we ate. As others have said, the cauliflower is a must-try, as it's super good! Their baba ganouj and falafel are delicious, and their baklava plate (vegan!) was small, but well received. I would give Nuba five stars if HC allowed! :)

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Flavourful and colourful , Satisfying
LenaAlex
LenaAlex

Falafel Plate Is Really Goooooood!

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

Ate here for the first time today and boy do they have good falafel! The price is pretty reasonable for the portion you get compared to other vegan friendly places I've been.

Nice ambience and pretty friendly staff apart from 1-2 waitresses who didn't seem too happy.

Overall I really liked it! Definitely recommend it.

Pros: Good Ambience, Affordable
lovela5
lovela5

I love their roasted potatos!

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

I go to this place every no and then. I tried their famous cauliflower, their falafel plate and few soups. I like it. They have a lot of vegan options but they also serve meat.

Pros: Good food, friendly staff, nice vibe

LaurenHynde
LaurenHynde

Best cauliflower I've ever had

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2013

Get the cauliflower dish. Amazing, vegan, and gluten free.
I agree with the user below that it used to be better overall, but that dish is still very good.

vegan frog
vegan frog

Used to be better...

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

Nuba used to be delicious. Recently, it's just been ok so until they can prove me wrong, a 3 out of 5 will stand.
The Najib's special and mjadra are worth trying. Also depending on the location, they have tahini rice as a side that is really good. Most of the menu is vegan but I wish they had mouhammara and more vegan options. Also, from recent experience, the food doesn't arrive piping hot on your table. Why not?

Pros: mostly vegan, several locations, quick service
saveur
saveur

Nice Lebanese

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2012

I love that their menu is vegan unless otherwise specified! They have rapid service which is great for anyone who wants a quick lunch.

The highlight is the reasonably priced juice bar. Pick your own combo - 10 oz of $4 or 14 oz for $5.50. Try apple-carrot-beet-lime-ginger - yum!

I also really like their mujaddara and their red lentil soup. The najib's cauliflower special was nice but a bit too heavy on the deep-fried goodness (it was almost burnt) but you can have it as a side for only a $1. I didn't care much for their falafels and didn't find the hummus that outstanding.

Pros: quick service, great juice bar
Cons: deep-fried

Dear Owner and Manager of Nuba - Gastown: