Vegan place near the Kazimierz district in Krakow. Serves primarily burgers with also soup, salad, smoothies, daily specials. Free wi-fi in a relaxed atmosphere. Uses seasonal and ecological products. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out

I_love_pears
I_love_pears

Lots of variety!

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2015

I didn't try a burger but they all looked amazing with plenty to choose from (millet, quinoa, seiten and tofu patties, to name just a few, with vegan mayo and lots of yummy looking toppings). I opted for a soup and salad. The soup was very large, filling and tasty. The salad was nice and fresh (I would have paid more for a bigger serving but they only have very small salad portions). My only issue was the service was very slow, but I think it may have been a server mix up as most other people I saw got their food promptly. Would definitely go back to try the burgers! The burrito also looked delicious.

Pros: Yummy, Lots of options, Fresh and healthy
Cons: Slow service
kirstyp
kirstyp

That is a tasty burger

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2015

Just across from cafe melynck at pl wolnic. Easy to find. Bright and clean and quite a trendy wee place. Good selection of burgers and drinks at reasonable prices. Kazimierz is a great area to stay in krakow.

Pros: tasty burgers, friendly staff, Good prices
swiss_vegan
swiss_vegan

Good To Have A Vegab Plave

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2015

Good burgers, vegetable frites, but thr cheesecake was unable to eat

Stasa
Stasa

Best vegan burgers!

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2015

We have visited Krakow at the end of December 2014. After a long and active day in Krakow we wanted something to eat and found Novakrova on HappyCow website. The reviews were good so we decided to give ti a go.

Amazing and warm atmosphere, good service and best vegan burger we have ever had. I tried quinoa and spinach one and my boyfriend tried falafel burger. We order a side dish of fries (potato, beet and carrots), and a beet-soup as a starter. And may I just say "Yuuummmmmm!!!"

Pros: Great burgers and fries, Not so expensive
Cons: Not so close to the center of Krakow
jenso
jenso

nice place

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2014

A cozy place with super nice staff.

the burgers are okay and the prices fair.

Pros: staff
missrok
missrok

Friendly and relaxed

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2014

We visited Novakrova late in the evening when they were basically closing but we still got to try their burgers. My choice: millet/sundried tomatoes one (there are at least 6 to choose from, different toppings, sauces and buns, including gluten free).

The burger was very tasty but I guess I've been spoiled by Warsaw's Krowarzywa, best vegan burgers ever so only 4 stars:)

Pros: friendly staff, lots of options to choose from, 100% vegan
Cons: no beer served
stewlisa
stewlisa

Good Vegan Cake but no burgers!

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

We visited Novakrova at the weekend and sampled the cakes which were good, but unfortunately when we went back on Monday for burgers they were having problems with their electricity supply and so no hot food was available...boo!!
Will try again next time as they did look good and there was at least 6 to choose from.

Pros: Nice Cake
Cons: Not very central
iksFeliks
iksFeliks

Amazing burgers

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Novakrova is amazing place! They have really delicious and awesome 100% vegan burgers. We were in Krakow for 3 days and visited this place twice. Nice staff, english menu, free wifi, cozy inside, also fries are very good.

Pros: Tasty burgers, Nice staff, Lovely place
Cons: don't accept credit cards
Doro*
Doro*

Great burger, good cake!

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2014

I chose to come here because it was the only 100% vegan place in Krakow and I was not disappointed!
After having visited the old Jewish district of Krakow I came here for lunch and had a Falafel burger. Delicious and huge!
Afterwards I had a chocolate-cheese-cake, which was good, but eg the one I had at Najadacze.pl in Wroclaw was better. This one was a bit stiff, but otherwise good in taste.
Would come here again :)

Pros: food
Cons: nope.
EmmaS
EmmaS

Tasty burgers

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

Tasty, good vegan burger place, cheap, choice of gluten free bread.

charliecheep
charliecheep

Poland-Krakow

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

I was in Krakow two years ago. I recommend you to go there. It's beautiful old 's city and, moreover, you can eat good vegetarian meal. You know, good
restaurant, good food you can enjoy trip ;)

Pros: cheaper food, nice girl, nice vibe
Cons: little space, too many people
Snorrie
Snorrie

Great place, nice people!

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Great burgers, soup, juices, soja or almond lattes and cake!!! A lot of burger options! Veggie cheese.. It was great!!! :) thanks Novakrova!!

thisplaceisheaven
thisplaceisheaven

NICE but needs improvements

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2014

Generally the idea of restaurant is very good. But in needs a lot of improvements.
I ordered vegan quinoa burger with spinach- the "patty" turned out too salty and generally awful. Bun is also very thick, hard and difficult to eat. Maybe the burger was not the best choice. Planning to go once again and eat sth different.
Big adv.- a lot of burgers and other dishes to choose from. You can even create your own combination. Vegan cheese available.
Design and serving of dishes is perfect. Prices are ok too.
The stuff was not ok, they lady in the bar didn't even show us menu. She wasn't very helpful or talkative.

Pros: design, a lot of posibilities to choose, 100% vegan
Cons: stuff, not delicious- maybe wrong choice
Vegan Hobo
Vegan Hobo

Delicious food in a cafe setting

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

This seems to be one of the hot places in Krakow right now! We were there at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon and got the last table.

We tried the seitan burger and felafel burger along with a salad and chips. The burgers were generously stuffed with different fillings and tasted fantastic. You also have the choice of white, brown or gluten free bread. The chips were also a highlight as they were potato and beetroot (and carrot I think).

They weren't serving alcohol but it looks like they have it on the menu so I'm not sure if there was some licensing issue or something when we were there. Nice soft drinks and some tasty looking cakes available, perhaps for another day!

Pros: Amazing burgers, Good portion sizes, Nice atmosphere
Cons: No alcohol
dinophysis
dinophysis

Tastes Amazing And Cool Store

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

If youre vegan in krakow you have to visit this place. It would be a shame going not tasting their Seitan burger (strong reccomendation!)! Their cake is delicious as well, when I visited they even had one glutenfree and one sugar free. Salads are also really good and they make good coffee. The interior design of the cafe makes it a cool visit as well. So if youre in Krakow visit here!

Pros: Burgers, Delicious, Healthy As Well
Cons: No Menu In English
MalloryWillson
MalloryWillson

Seitan burger 4 life!

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

I'm totally in love with Novakrova. Honestly, this place is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to going to Kraków again ;)
I would give more than 5 stars if it was possible, both for food and interior design.

Pros: FOOD!, Interior design, pets are welcomed inside
Cons: definitely NONE!
anka_gollas
anka_gollas

nice place and a great choice!

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2014

ive been to novakrova only once and had just a gluten free apple cake and kompot (stewed fruit) but its enough to write only positive about the place and its food! big interior nice staff and a vast choice (GF options available).
and a good price is an additional plus!

Pros: tasty food , nice staff, inexpensive
AriannaVeg
AriannaVeg

Best place in Cracow

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2014

This place is awesome! Burgers just don't get any healthier than this. These guys probably have the largest vegan menu in town. The food, the service, and the interior design are all great. You must try seitan burger and tofu burger.

Dear Owner and Manager of Novakrova: