Nourish Organic Juice

Juice bar serving cold pressed organic juices, smoothies. Also offers light food like kale chips, salads, and soups. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out
303 E Pikes Peak Ave (Weber)
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80817
719-634-5686
Now Open

Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm

First Review by Jfilonowich
cmeiers
cmeiers

Outstanding organic juices, soups, salads!!

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2015

We were visiting my family in Colorado Springs (where I'm originally from) and found Nourish while searching for vegan restaurants and juicers (not many of either in the Springs!). As a context, I was diagnosed with cancer last October and immediately changed my diet to all organic, true vegan, non-gmo, gluten free, primarily raw vegetables. Since then I've spent substantial time in New York City and Phoenix with treatments, and a lot of time traveling to/from NYC and Phoenix from where I now live in Atlanta. I've experienced a LOT of vegan restaurants and juice bars. And Nourish ranks in the top three all across the country.

The juices - organic, cold pressed, packaged in bottles with real tape seals, and delicious. Couldn't ask for more.

The soups - one or two fresh vegan soups each day. Had kale & white bean soup, thought it was the best we'd ever had. That lasted until the next day when we had the cheddar & broccoli (w/ vegan cheddar). Heaven! And served in real bowls with real silverware.

Salads - tried them all along with a range of freshly made dressings (cilantro lime, "ranch" and sesame the favorites)

Goodies - some of the best (and healthiest) fudge we've ever had, other gluten free baked goods and snacks. Nice for the road trip when we left!

My wife is starting a food blog/vlog and Nourish will be highlighted as they are doing everything right.

Pros: Quality is consistent & superb, Excellent flavors - recipes are awesome, Nice, friendly staff
Cons: Not always enough salads in stock
The Eating Hippie
The Eating Hippie

Virtuous, but unexceptional

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2014

I've tried Nourish more than once, and I haven't enjoyed the experience any of those times. Granted, the juice is good. The smoothies, the food, the other products? Not so much. This is place for drinks only, as there is not that much tasty to eat. In addition, the staff is disengaged and often rude.

Not a favorite, and as juice bars in Colorado Springs go, Ola is a cheaper and tastier option.

Pros: Good juice
Cons: Expensive, Tasteless - not a lot of options, Poor staffing
cherryblossom
cherryblossom

Great new health spot!

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2013

Nourish is a great place! The space is large and the set up nice. It is a great place to go for lunch or to stay and get some work done. Originally they only offered juices, smoothies, and salad but have expanded to offer a menu of soups and gluten-free vegan pizza as well as a variety of locally made baked goods and other products. All the food is healthy, organic, and suitable for all kinds of special diets. As a gluten-free vegan I have no problem finding plenty to eat there.

Pros: All vegetarian and organic, Plenty of healthy/allergy free options, Large, comfortable space
Cons: Unmetered parking is limited, Closes early

Jfilonowich
Jfilonowich

excellent fare and great ambiance

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2013

Nourish is new and has wonderful smoothies and kale chips. Their juice is refreshing and fresh. They have lots of vegan options. The prices are a bit high.

Pros: food, vegan options, location
Cons: price, limited menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Nourish Organic Juice: