Nourish - Wicklow Street

Health food market selling food, supplements, and vitamins. more-less
16 Wicklow Street (Clarendon, Dublin city center)
Dublin, Ireland
01-6703223

Open Mon-Sat 9am-6:30pm, Sun 12-6pm.

First Review by Stevie
CeleryJunkie
CeleryJunkie

Best in town

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

Nourish has been a must have on my list of top stores in Dublin. They sell whole foods, prepared foods, raw ingredients, books and are happy to offer any advice and information :)

Pros: friendly, many easy to locate stores, yummy
Cons: costly
Nevie
Nevie

Quite a good vegan selection

4 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2012

This shop is quite small so it's nice to see that they offer such a good selection of vegan products. They have sweets, hair care, toothpaste, vitamins and even ice cream.

Pros: Many vegan items
Ladybird_
Ladybird_

• raw

Just shopped in NOURISH

5 Posted on 11 / 23 / 2011

I am in Dublin for a month, doing an internship. For the time being happy cow has helped me enormously to find health food stores and vegetarian restaurants.
Since SPAR and TESCO, local supermarkets, do not offer any variety of vegetarian food (excluding jams, honey and soya milk), I had to look elsewhere for food.
I discovered about NATASHA's living food being widely available in NOURISH shops, so I went to see for myself.
I enjoyed it so much: I bought raw kale chips, raw crackers, sunflower sporuts and 3 naked raw bars (3 bars for 2 euros. woohoo).
i was so happy. You can also find coco-water and natural cosmetics (faith in nature and many more).

I ll be their regular for the next month, during my stay in Dublin.

Pros: In the city center, Friendly staff
Cons: A bit pricy, but affordable
TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Good to pick up a few things

3 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2010

A small shop, well located near Cornucopia Wholefoods and many other vegetarian restaurants. Selection is limited but prices are reasonable.

Pick up something after dining out for later on!

Pros: Ideal location
Cons: Small, Selection limited

Stevie
Stevie

Nourish, Dublin

3 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2008

This place is a centrally located health food shop very close to Grafton St. It is also about 3 doors along from Cornucopia Cafe.

It has a decent enough choice and very usefully it is open on Sundays.

It is vegan vegetarian friendly

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Central, Open Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Nourish - Wicklow Street: