Nothing But Noodles

Serves meat, veg options available. Can order noodle dishes with veggies or baked tofu. Also serves soups, salads. Also a location in the Village on Whitesburg. Price: Moderate more-less
International, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by MrsKey
nardanddee
nardanddee

okay

3 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

I want to first put this review in perspective-my total meal cost $12.70. So, when I say pricey-I'm not talking Beso or The Ivy. However, I was a little shocked that my pad thai and bottled water came up to so much. Especially since I'm used to getting 2-3 times the amount of food for the same price at my usual place in the area. But aside from the price, the food was okay. The service was quick and the facility was clean. Nothing too bad at all. I paid extra for veggies and tofu, but by the amount of veggies I was given-they should've been free. I guess they don't understand that I REALLY like veggies and could have sacrificed some of the noodles for them.

Pros: variety
Schatzie
Schatzie

Love this Place!

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2013

We have been going to Nothing but Noodles in South Huntsville since it opened. The staff is friendly and the manager, Sujith, is excellent. The vegetarian friendly menu is a winner and any special requests are happily accommodated. Their portions are huge (we can easily take home enough for another meal), their prices are reasonable, and their food is truly delicious. We go there are least every few weeks and have always enjoyed the experience.

Pros: Vegetarian/Vegan Options, Large portions, Excellent Service
bethany
bethany

Was better

3 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2009

When we first moved to Huntsville, we really liked this place. I was always able to have dinner and lunch the next day with my one order. I liked the variety of dishes I could order, and they had really great salads. However, now the food is just different. It's hard to explain, but the food just isn't as good. My favorite salad that had sundried tomatoes is gone, and the last time I got the greek salad, there was barely any lettuce (mostly pasta). The service has always been great. The owner has always stopped by our table to see if we were ok. Last time, he even brought out a flat plate when he noticed our daughter was having trouble with her too hot pasta. I hope it gets better, more like it used to be.

Pros: variety, service
Cons: loaded with fat/calories
Tressa
Tressa

Too little for too much

2 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2009

I think these guys are over rated and too expensive for the amount and quality of food one gets. I always feel like I have been had. I always try a place 3 times before I write you off....They are off my list!

Pros: unique, healty alternatives, room for improvement
Cons: small portions, not good value, unfriendly staff
MrsKey
MrsKey

Good Food - Bad Nutrition

2 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2007

One look at the nutrition information on the Nothing But Noodles website shows you that their food is excessively high in fats (esp. saturated fats). They also use a lot of dairy - which makes it not vegan friendly.

Pros: Tasty food, Good Servive
Cons: High Calorie/Fat, Not easily vegan-friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Nothing But Noodles: