Northstar Cafe - Easton

Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe with a few locations. Several vegetarians items marked with "V"; vegan upon request. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
4015 Townsfair Way (Easton Town Center)
Columbus, Ohio 43219

churusaa
churusaa

Wow

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

That was terrible. I love their veggie burgers, but the rest of their vegan adapted items are bland and textureless. Boiled rice and boiled vegetables drenched in peanut sauce... This is what they think of vegans in one insulting bowl.

Pros: Veggie Burger, Boylan's On Tap
Cons: Peanut Sauce On Everything, Expensive, Bland, Flavorless, Textureless Food, Cramped Seating Arrangements
Abu Sumayah
Abu Sumayah

Local Favorite

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

My family and I eat here all the time. The food is fresh, tasty and quick. The staff are generous and friendly. They really know how to take care of their customers. In a word, it's our go-to restaurant. I'd give them 5 cow rating, but the maximum is 4 for a non-veg restaurant. I highly recommend this place.

Pros: Great food, Reasonably priced, Good portions
Cons: Loud music, Can get really busy (line out the door)

Dear Owner and Manager of Northstar Cafe - Easton: