North End Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Offer many vegan friendly options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by paula70
Raesock
Raesock

out of options

3 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

We went here for brunch and they were out of the vegan sandwiches and the vegan tacos. We both ended up with oatmeal which was fine but kind of a bummer that it was the only choice.

Pros: good oatmeal , nice atmosphere
Cons: out of all the vegan options, waitress asked if we were actually vegan
andreafbe
andreafbe

Cute place to eat, good food

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2012

I wish I had eaten here earlier during my stay in Louisville. I would have gone back again. There were several vegan options on the menu and I had the black bean cake salad, which was delicious. The location is pretty convenient to downtown. Service was good.

Pros: Several vegan choices., Good Service.
Irisprite
Irisprite

Fun Place

4 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2010

My partner and I love to go to North End for drinks or for a meal. It's a great place to take out-of-town guests because the menu has lots of variety. I especially love their tofu scramble and hush puppies.

Rambling Woman
Rambling Woman

North End has added new vegan options..

3 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2008

So check it out if again if you're a vegan who has gone in the past and been dismayed...We still need to lobby for soymilk, etc. politely of course, though! PS--there IS at least one vegan server @ North End, and she tipped us off--get the hash with tofu!

Pros: Options there are tasty
Cons: Long waits
remy
remy

great place

4 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2008

Very good place. Nice atmosphere. Great foods. Always have great specials for lunch/dinner. They try and buy as much local foods and organic items too. Breakfast is best in town in my book. Dinner is a bit expensive. Wine/beer selection good.

Pros: yummy food, nice atmosphere, good selection
Cons: dinner expensive, long lines some days, snooty staff sometimes
paula70
paula70

Awesome!!!!

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2006

This place is small but unique on the inside. Not 100% vegan but awesome food that is vegan. The appearance of the place and food won me over.

Pros: vegan food, scenery, low key
Cons: not 100% vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of North End Cafe: