Nori's Village Market

Natural foods grocery store with a vegetarian deli. Stocks a range of food items including bulk staples, organic produce, supplements, health and beauty products, organic coffee and tea. The vegetarian deli offers prepared foods like hot soups, sandwiches, and vegan burrito. Has a few tables inside, and a bench outside. more-less

First Review by vegannomad
Midori
Midori

A great little natural foods store

5 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2010

I thought this was a great little natural foods store. It had our staples - baked tofu, tempeh, Tofurky brats, organic vegetables, chocolate - at reasonable prices. I did not go in looking for a vegan deli, just regular vegan groceries, which may be why my experience was better than the other reviewer's. We also were not expecting a 100% vegan store, especially not in a small town. We don't even have one of those in our much larger area. This was a normal natural foods store, with plenty of vegan stuff.

My husband and I actually stopped in Syracuse on the long drive up to his parents' lake house, thinking it was our last chance for decent groceries, and we were lucky, after stopping in two stores, to find regular tofu. As soon as we arrived, we saw an ad for Nori's and regretted wasting our time elsewhere. I definitely recommend the place.

Pros: Selection, Prices, Staff
vegannomad
vegannomad

Deli?

2 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2009

noir's is placed in a area that most people think that vegetarains eat fish and chicken...including some of the staff! the store offers a great selection but is over priced...Deli! wow...so most of the food in the deli is not healthy at all and offers very little to vegans. [edit by staff]

Pros: good selection in store, freindly staff
Cons: over priced, deli sucks

Dear Owner and Manager of Nori's Village Market: