Have only eat here once, as I was in Huntersville on business, and ate here for lunch. The Vegan Platter is GREAT. Nice fresh vegetables, and I love the fact that brown rice is a menu option. The vegetable rolls are fantastic also. The staff are very pleasant and friendly also. I hope everyone who lives in the Huntersville area knows how lucky they are to have this restaurant close by.Pros: Great food!
The menu features vegan noodle and rice preparations. We love the vegan noodle stir-fry. It is even better if prepared spicy.
The vegetable sushi features asparagus tempura and can be prepared vegan by asking for the asparagus to be steamed instead. The sesame tofu is a delicious choice, and so is the lettuce wrap appetizer.
Also, the ginger tea is delicious.Pros: Food, Tea, Atmosphere
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Huntersville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Noodletasia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 775 times since Jan 2013.