Noodles and Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a quick service franchise restaurant that offers noodles, soups, and salads influenced by world regions. You could customize your dish to be vegan. Offers organic tofu, and rice noodles for gluten-free dishes. Has wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Asian, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
203 S 72nd St (Dodge St)

lulu_k
lulu_k

Pleasantly surprised!

4 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

I went in not expecting much. According to the guy who worked there, the only fully vegan noodle dish is the Indonesian Peanut Saute. I wanted the pad thai but it has oyster sauce :/ So i got the indonesian peanut dish and it was exceptional!! It's similar to pei wei's pad thai without the egg. It looked an tasted like a dish from an expensive restaraunt, but was very affordable and filling. My omni friend got the Penne Rosa w/ chicken and she said hers was amazing as well. We are definitely going back!!!!

Pros: restaraunt quality food, good value
nardanddee
nardanddee

okay

2 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2012

I had the Japanese Pan Noodles and added tofu. The prices are great and the portions are large. Unfortunately, my tofu was burned and my noodles were dry and gummy. I think this place has great potential for somewhere that I'd return to; I attribute the less than perfect meal to them being extra bust when I went. So I will certainly give them another chance when I'm in town again.

Pros: large portions, organic tofu, good prices
Cons: limited parking
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Very Filling

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2011

Their tofu is fantastic. I have had literally every noodle dish on the menu and all their soups and salads. You can't go wrong. Oh, except...

Beware: the Pad Thai is made with a fish sauce. To their credit, I ordered my pad thai without egg and this prompted them to ask "are you vegan?". They told me about the fish sauce so I could steer clear. I was impressed.

alden
alden

consistently tasty and inexpensive

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2010

They only have a few items that are vegan without having to request adjustment of the dish but the Indonesian peanut saute is always great, especially with the grilled tofu option. I don't know if it was a one time fluke but the spiciness of the dish that I am used to in Maryland wasn't quite as strong here in Omaha but the flavor was still good. Prices are very reasonable but don't waste your time ordering extra veggies that are offered on the menu, it gets pricey quickly and you don't really get much extra.

Staff were extremely friendly - going so far as to offer free dessert on the grounds that they liked my t-shirt - and the food came out very quickly.

Pros: tasty, fresh, cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Noodles and Company: