Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a quick service franchise restaurant that offers noodles, soups, and salads influenced by world regions. You could customize your dish to be with meat or cheese. Has organic tofu, and rice noodles for gluten-free dishes. Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Asian, Fusion, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Faylinameir
Faylinameir

Ups and Downs

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2014

If you have food allergies, you need to read my review:

Depending on who is cooking your food and taking your order GREATLY decides how tasty it will be. There are some people there who get a little lazy with the computer and you can tell. First off I have a severe mushroom allergy, and if you have any allergy you need to let them know. They are suppose to fix your food specially to not make you sick. I mean the order taker because they don't always note the allergy on your order and you need to mAKE SURE that on their screen on the wall, your order is red or yellow and says allergy aware on it. If it doesn't, they don't know about it. Oh and common sense but make them repeat your order.

Now if its a good day your food will come out tasting like a small bit of heaven. I always get the udon Japanese pan noodle. It's awesome... if cooked completely. Lately (past 3-4 months) I'm having issues getting my food cooked all the way through and the veggies to be soft. After sending my food back they still don't fix it but they gave me a coupon for free food that I gave my husband.

The decor is cute and good seating for the size. Chicken noodle soup is good (if the noodles are cooked enough) and all the asian style noodles are great. The mac n cheese is dry and crumbly from my experience and the meats are kinda hit and miss. The tofu is good but ask them not to over cook it or its like chewing rubber-bands. The cucumber tomato side salad IS HORRIBLE. Seriously, don't do it. If you do, ask for no seasoning salt just dressing. They put this like wannabe lawry's seasoning salt on it with ginger... it's bad. My husband says the Thai soup is good but I cannot eat it.

So if you don't have a food allergy, its a great place, if you do be extra careful and if its really severe you might want to skip this place.

They DID accidentally put mushrooms in my food and well... it wasn't good. It took me well over a year before I gave them another chance and other than under cooked noodles, no issues with allergies since.

Pros: cheap, tasty
Cons: allergy concerns, food not always consistent
lulu_k
lulu_k

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

I went in not expecting much. According to the guy who worked there, the only fully vegan noodle dish is the Indonesian Peanut Saute. I wanted the pad thai but it has oyster sauce :/ So i got the indonesian peanut dish and it was exceptional!! It's similar to pei wei's pad thai without the egg. It looked an tasted like a dish from an expensive restaraunt, but was very affordable and filling. My omni friend got the Penne Rosa w/ chicken and she said hers was amazing as well. We are definitely going back!!!!

Pros: restaraunt quality food, good value
nardanddee
nardanddee

okay

Posted on 10 / 04 / 2012

I had the Japanese Pan Noodles and added tofu. The prices are great and the portions are large. Unfortunately, my tofu was burned and my noodles were dry and gummy. I think this place has great potential for somewhere that I'd return to; I attribute the less than perfect meal to them being extra bust when I went. So I will certainly give them another chance when I'm in town again.

Pros: large portions, organic tofu, good prices
Cons: limited parking

happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Very Filling

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2011

Their tofu is fantastic. I have had literally every noodle dish on the menu and all their soups and salads. You can't go wrong. Oh, except...

Beware: the Pad Thai is made with a fish sauce. To their credit, I ordered my pad thai without egg and this prompted them to ask "are you vegan?". They told me about the fish sauce so I could steer clear. I was impressed.

alden
alden

consistently tasty and inexpensive

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2010

They only have a few items that are vegan without having to request adjustment of the dish but the Indonesian peanut saute is always great, especially with the grilled tofu option. I don't know if it was a one time fluke but the spiciness of the dish that I am used to in Maryland wasn't quite as strong here in Omaha but the flavor was still good. Prices are very reasonable but don't waste your time ordering extra veggies that are offered on the menu, it gets pricey quickly and you don't really get much extra.

Staff were extremely friendly - going so far as to offer free dessert on the grounds that they liked my t-shirt - and the food came out very quickly.

Pros: tasty, fresh, cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Noodles and Company: