Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a chain with locations throughout the U.S. Vegans please specify. Tofu is an option. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

7karen7
7karen7

legit

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

Easy to determine what's vegan. Can order small dish that is a satisfying portion rather than most places dishing out enough food for 3 people. Tofu is REALLY weird texture, I do not recommend it.

Pros: quick, tasty, inexpensive
Cons: creepy tofu
Julie R
Julie R

Pleasantly Surprised!

4 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2012

Cool little place! It was close to a hotel I was staying at, so I decided to give it a shot - and was glad I did!

You go in and order your food at a counter, get a number, then they bring it to you. The place is cute and super clean. I asked what was vegetarian on the menu, and the girl was VERY accommodating saying anything could be made without the meat, or with tofu. There were a lot of selections.

I wasn't starving, so I just had a bowl of delicious tomato soup, and a bowl of egg noodles. OMG, the noodles (in butter, of course) were fantastic. They were perfectly cooked and had parmesan cheese sprinkled on top (I'm vegetarian, not vegan). They were so good, that when I got home, I went out and bought egg noodles to try and replicate them (mine weren't as good). I'm not sure, but I believe they will accommodate a vegan also - you'd have to ask them that.

I enjoyed my meal here. There's plenty of free parking and it's a friendly, low-key, casual atmosphere. The prices were very reasonable! My meal cost hardly anything. When in this area again, or see another Noodles & Company (it's a chain), I will be back!

Pros: Food was good, Place was clean, Prices were reasonable
Cons: They serve meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Noodles and Company: