Noodles and Co.

Serves meat, veg options available. A chain noodle restaurant offering noodle dishes, soups and salads. All dishes start vegetarian, you can add tofu for a charge. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Akitasrule
JoriSchmalz
JoriSchmalz

Delicious Japanese Pan Noodles

3 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I loved coming to Noodles and Company before I went vegan, so I was happy to find out that they offer vegan options. I almost always get their Japanese Pan Noodles with tofu because I don't have to change anything to make it vegan. They cook their tofu absolutely perfectly, too. It's always the perfect amount of crisp on the outside. There are a few other dishes you can change to make vegan, but the Japanese Pan Noodles are my favorite. I always add broccoli for $1.00 because it doesn't come with a lot of veggies.

Pros: delicious, affordable, perfect tofu
Cons: not many vegan options
Akitasrule
Akitasrule

Surprised

3 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2014

Walking in, it looks like a lot of the new deli-style "restaurant" chains that have popped up. They have several vegan options on the menu. I have to say, the dish that I got was very good! I thought it would be mediocre food at best, but it was delicious and quite a large portion. Check it out if you're in the area. I won't specifically drive to it, but if nearby I'd stop in.

Pros: Tasty, Reasonable , Big portions
Cons: Smallish vegan selection, Lunch/quick dinner, not for dates

Dear Owner and Manager of Noodles and Co.: