Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese restaurant with a vegetarian section on the menu. Try the kung pao tofu, mah-po tofu, and Singapore noodles. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by therawtarian
therawtarian
therawtarian
  • raw

Decor/ambience

3 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2010

I have heard a lot of good things about the Noodle House but it desperately needs a makeover on the outside of the building! I have never eaten there because it looks...bad and has no curb appeal. Again, I have had many recommendations to eat there, but we really are turned off by the location and the pink shingles! I hope they do well and I think their business would increase dramatically with a minor renovation to the exterior of the building.

Dear Owner and Manager of Noodle House: