Serves meat, veg options available. Vienamese bahn mi sandwiches and noodles. Meat-base menu but could get a vegetable pho with vegetable broth, tofu curry, tofu bahn mi, tofu spring rolls, lemon grass tofu, and tofu udon. Specify you're veg/vegan. Replaced Pho Green Papaya. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:30pm

First Review by Navegante
Navegante
Navegante

Vegan Pho?? - YES PLEASE!!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

The restaurant is newly remolded, and renamed (formerly called "Pho Green Papaya." The inside is modern and nice. The menu is dominated by a lot of meat options, but when I asked about vegan choices the server obtained a hand-written list describing which options are vegan and vegetarian. Current vegan choices include: Tofu Banh Mi (sandwich), Pho Veggie and Tofu with Veggie Broth, Curry Tofu, Lemongrass Tofu, and Udon Tofu. We tried the pho (with tofu and veggie broth) and the bahn mi sandwich with tofu. I was disappointed that none of the drinks were listed, and was really craving a boba drink. Server originally explained that they all include dairy. Later, however, he told me that he found out that they would be able to make one without adding the dairy. He also confirmed that the boba is made with plant starch, not gelatin. We tried the strawberry boba smoothie - it was so delicious! The tofu pho with veggie broth here is excellent as well. Pronounced "fah" - it is a soup with noodles, veggies, tofu, sliced carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and other veggies, and served with jalapenos, basil, and sprouts on the side to add in to your liking. I was worried about the veggie broth not being very flavorful, but I was extremely pleased with the taste. It tasted wonderful and satisfied my longing for pho, which I haven't had since eating vegan. The banh mi sandwich was also very good! I will be going here again.

Pros: Food is delicious and cheap!, Really helpful and friendly server, Interior of restaurant is pleasant
Cons: Meat laden menu, & veg options unmarked

Dear Owner and Manager of Noodle and Chopstick: