Nooch Vegan Market

Re-opened Apr 9, 2014 at this location. An all vegan store; previously established at 3360 Larimer St back in Aug 2012. Offers a variety of vegan specialty foods, organic product, to-go lunch, clothing, and books. more-less

First Review by laurenmarie
dreadiesnlight
dreadiesnlight

Best Shop In Denver!!

5 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2014

Great people working always smiling and always stocked on the good treats and eats!! We enjoy shopping here and always leave with a full sack! Great section of candies,stickers,sodas,and i love they get lots of local things in like their beef jerky! get the black bean jerky asap!!

Pros: great vibes, great people
DougKalish
DougKalish

fantastic vegan market

5 Posted on 12 / 12 / 2013

It's an amazing vegan grocery store run by fantastic people who constantly get new and interesting foods. It has everything you need. This place is awesome and you should go there now. They are moving in Feb 2014 to the Baker neighborhood in Denver.

Pros: vegan grocery store, great selection, interesting products
Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan

Love love love Nooch!

5 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

There is nothing not to love about this vegan haven. The owners are both incredibly cool people and very knowledgable about what they carry and always willing and ready to discuss their products.

I love that absolutely everything in here is vegan, and for a small place they really have a huge selection. They offer everything from fresh produce grown locally (some in their own garden) to grab-and go food, beverages, staples such as flours, pastas, and nut butters, to frozen foods and local vegan ice cream, to toiletries and pet food, cookbooks, tee-shirts and belts -and all of it is cruelty free!

Unfortunately, I have the added restriction of being gluten-free which means I can't buy anything and everything I want here, but there is a hearty selection of items I can. My favorites include Sophie's Kitchen "fish", locally made kombucha, and Treeline cheese.

They also often host local food trucks in front of the store including but not limited to Waffleganger and the Vegan Van (which is currently on hiatus).

Nooch is well worth a trip out of your way, whether you're a local or just visiting. I do my best to stop by at least once a week so that I am supporting a local all-vegan business.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 20, 2013

Pros: ALL VEGAN!, Great staff, Hard to find items
soyorganic
soyorganic

5 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

I love this place! Important stop for vegans. Sometimes they have food trucks out front when it is nice, and benches set up to enjoy vegan food with your friends. The owners in the store always have good dinner ideas. I also love the Kombuchas selection. Love this place!

Pros: vegan
cooldara
cooldara

Amazing Things Come In Small Packages!

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2013

This store has a terrific selection I've never seen, even at older, larger stores. There are dry goods, donuts, coffee, tons of goodies, fresh bread, books, and refrigerated goods. Friendly, helpful staff person made the BEST recommendation. Mash up bread!
Updated from previous review on Thursday February 28, 2013

Pros: Selection, Fair Prices, Doooonuts
Cons: Not, Located In , San Diego!
allikatk
allikatk

Really Fun To Shop Here!

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2012

I love it that they carry no products that bother my conscience! I've wanted to go since before they opened, but it's a bit of a drive for me. Just the vegan queso is worth that drive! They carry a very nice variety of sauces, 3 or 4 flavors of veganaise, lots of dairy-free cheese and meat substitutes, locally made products like five-points curry kraut and seitans from those fun loving guys at the Denver Seitan Company. They had produce, probably local, but I didn't check it out-They had chipotle veganaise, afterall. There were cruelty free wallets, funny stickers, and... vegan dog food (hmmmmm). I agree with the previous reviewer-everyone in Denver should check them out. Especially those who want to put their green money where their green mouth is!

Pros: all vegan, nice variety, small and friendly
Cons: nothing, love, them!
laurenmarie
laurenmarie

Heaven on Earth

5 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2012

I love Nooch, in both the food form (it's short for nutritional yeast) and in store form. Nooch features hard to get vegan products, such as vegan ricotta and Tofurky pepperoni, as well as staples, such as beans, pasta and olive oil. I feel they are reasonably priced, being comparable to Whole Foods, but with the added benefit of knowing that all of my dollars spent there are being put back into veganism! Everyone in Denver should swing by and check them out!

Pros: great selection, friendly owners, all vegan!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nooch Vegan Market: