Vegan bakery and desserts shop, opened May 2011. Offers an assortment of 100% vegan sweets in a glass display case which includes a range of cakes, cupcakes, apple and berry turnovers, and vegan cheesecakes. Also serves organic coffee. Will take custom cake orders. Directions: enter from Ventura Blvd into parking lot, in the same plaza as The Vegan Joint restaurant. more-less

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
Traveling gal
Traveling gal

Holy Cow- Yummy

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

I must have put on pounds during my latest visit to Sherman Oaks to visit my sister because of this place. It has such incredibly yummy goodies to eat. I'm embarrassed to admit what I ate there on several occasions (though I did eat them over several days). I had all the coconut things, an apple turnover, cookies, lemon bars, and a few other things. everything delicious.

They will remain on my list for next visit. Can't wait.

Pros: Delicious pastries
JackieP
JackieP

So freaking good!

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

I think I've had everything in the place and it's all amazing. The hours are pretty limited, though, so you might have to go out of your way to enjoy the greatness. It's in a strip mall, so you can't see it from the road, but there is plenty of parking and is right across the parking lot from The Vegan Joint.

Pros: Delicious & cute, Lots of parking, Can cater large events
Cons: Limited hours, Can't see from road
material girl
material girl

This place is more than excellent

5 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2012

I love this place its the bomb. Figuare of speech. Its amazing what Patricia can do a cake with a week notice. She got the cake on time all vegan she makes. No none vegan cakes or utensiles whats so ever. She can really make anything I want. She got the cake to me on time. It was perfect. And the birthday turned out really good and so did the coffee. Thank you Paticia for everything.

Pros: more than excellent
Cons: none

xia
xia

Best Vegan "Cheeze cake" Ever Plus Lots More

5 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2012

I come here regularly for the "cheeze cake", which I'm told is a 3 day process to make. I've bought and given slices to non-vegan friends who like it better than real cheese cake. They also have a wide selection of delicious bite size desserts, cupcakes, "Vinkies", cookies & cakes.

Great place, really sweet owner!

Pros: Best Vegan "Cheeze" cake ever!, lots of bite size items, Who else has "Vinkies"
Ryan MTB
Ryan MTB

Delicious:-)

4 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2012

I've tried the chocolate- peanut butter cheesecake and the regular cheesecake and both were delicious! Nice little store.

Pros: Delicious, All Vegan, Friendly
Cons: A little pricey
Chia
Chia

Good vegan desserts

5 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my No Udder Desserts review.

I've actually eaten No Udder Desserts at The Vegan Joint in LA/Palm area, long before this retail location opened. But it was an awesome experience for me to discover the retail location, a vegan bakery and dessert shop that's completely 100% vegan.

The first time we came here, my friend and I had went to try the new Woodland Hills Vegan Joint restaurant that's located in the same shopping plaza, and we were so thrilled to find No Udder Desserts here.

Came back again in February 2012.

It's a little shop with a couple tables for seating. The interior is a little dim when you first walk in, but once you're inside, you cannot help but SMILE. There is a glass case with a beautiful display of colorful vegan cakes and sweets. We were so excited that we ordered at least 7 different desserts to try! I also got an organic coffee to go. Everything was delicious... except for the coffee which was watered down and bland.

Definitely come for the vegan treats.

Pros: good vegan cakes, nice variety, all vegan!
Cons: weak coffee, small-ish portions
Lily925
Lily925

all vegan

4 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2012

Tasty treats but not alot of choice. Looks like they mainly bake for restaurants and markets. We had the pound cake with pecan crumble. Very moist and yummy. They do catering for weddings etc. which is wonderful to find.

Pros: very yummy, not too pricey, moist and fresh
Cons: not too much choice
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Heavenly

5 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2011

I finally got a chance to stop by No Udder Desserts and I'm so glad I did! They have a lovely display of bite size cakes and cupcakes as well as a few other treats (including a twinkie!). I couldn't decide what to get, so I got one of nearly everything! They were all so good. Heavenly! I can't wait to order a whole cake from them. Nice friendly service too. I'm looking forward to my next visit already. Yum!

Pros: all vegan bakery, heavenly desserts, nice staff

Dear Owner and Manager of No Udder Desserts: