Nisha Indian Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian diner that advertises vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. Menu has a decent vegetarian section with vegan choices. As of March 2013, dishes range from 13,000 to 25,000 kip. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by konatufe
walkingvegan
walkingvegan

Not friendly staff but yummy vegan appetizers

3 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2014

I've been there once so far and had just appetizers. A plate with 2 vegetable samosas for 10000 kip and a mixed vegetable Pakora for 12000 kip.
The place is a bit dirty and the staff not friendly, but the appetizers were incredible good. Pakora was not only fried vegetables, but with yummy spices on it. I double checked and it was both vegan.

Pros: vegan options
Cons: dirty place, not friendly staff
konatufe
konatufe

It's ok

2 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2013

Nothing remarkable. I really felt like in India, because I think the service is like in India... pretty much... what do you want?
I ask for alo-gobi, chapati and sweet lassi. Lassi was not so tasty. Alo-gobi was ok, and chapati small.
I think is ok if you want to try Indian food in Laos.

Dear Owner and Manager of Nisha Indian Restaurant: