Nile Ethiopian Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. As with Ethiopian menus, you will be able to find a handful of vegan dishes, including a combo plate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Ethiopian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
7048 International Dr (Sand Lake Dr)
Orlando , Florida 322819

Grazin5
Grazin5

Take heed

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2013

Food tasted ok. Yet, though I purchased 52.00 worth of food, they charged me additional 5.00 sharing fee. The food wasn't good enough for me to tolerate that. Bad policies deserve notice folks.

Pros: Good tasting food
Cons: Expensive, Dirty
deathgrowl
deathgrowl

Quaint gem

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

This place is pretty near the happening International & Sand Lake intersection, but tucked out of the way in a weird little plaza. Awesome, flavorful vegan dishes (I had the veggie combo), and the injera is half whole wheat half teff. They have a lunch combo that's a little different. I was there for dinner, and I think the combo is really the only way to go as a veg*n, so you get some good greens, beans and salad.

Pros: Delicious, outdoor seating (view of parking lot)
Cons: Regulars are a little noisy, if you care

Dear Owner and Manager of Nile Ethiopian Restaurant: