Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria offering vegetarian and vegan choices. Has soy cheese, soy meats, veggies and sauces, vegan crust, vegan BLT. Relocated from 4636 Dodge St in 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Jamminjosie
Jamminjosie

awesome vegan pizza!

4 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2014

This is a family run place. The people are soooo nice and the vegan pizza was amazing! I totally recommend it!

ErickaGuinan
ErickaGuinan

Will keep trying other choices

3 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2013

We recently tried the gluten free vegan pizza. I was disappointed with the size of the pizza and the quality of the crust. Gluten free is very hard to get fluffy, but the crust was similar to a frozen tortinos pizza in size, texture and flavor. However, I was pleased about the resturaunt using Dayia cheese.

Vegan resturaunt choices are so few here. I will continue to support Night Flight and I am grateful that they offer vegan pizza!

Pros: veggie choices, gluten free crust, vegan cheese
Cons: size of gluten free crust, texture of gluten free crust, veggies were diced too small
nardanddee
nardanddee

Tasty and Pricey

3 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2012

I had a 12'' vegan pizza with onions and mock pork delivered. Total price (including a Pepsi) was just over $20. Whereas this was pricey, it was also quite tasty. I enjoyed the pizza and even ate some cold the next day. Sometimes you end up paying a little more for the comfort of knowing its vegan. Because they deliver, I might order from them again.

Pros: vegan options, delivery
Cons: pricey

LilyBlue
LilyBlue

Disappointed

2 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2012

I have to agree with the other reviews. I was excited because not only did they have vegan options but they also had gluten-free, so both my friend and I were set! Yes, it was expensive but if it had been good, it would have been worth it. It was not good. Unfortunately, the quality did not match the price. I would not order from them again.

Pros: Vegan, Gluten-free, Options
Cons: Poor quality and taste, Expensive, Not much food for the price
MattyB
MattyB

Super Expensive

2 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2012

The vegan pizza is fine, but a 20" pie with 1 topping is $30. No pizza is worth that much money.

Pros: good pizza, open late
Cons: astronomically expensive
johncena0410
johncena0410

i really like this place

4 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2011

the first time i tried their pizza i didn't like it ill be honest. but then i gave it another chance and i went from completely not liking to being in love with it! its alot cheaper to pick up the delivery is kind of on the expensive side.

Pros: cheesy, soft dough, fast
alden
alden

not the greatest

1 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2010

I was looking forward to some vegan pizza while in town on business and when I heard about this place got pretty excited but I can't really write much positive about the experience. It was clean, and the service was friendly enough but the food was not very good. The crust on the pizza was pretty much the highlight, crisp, tasty, and not very oily. I ordered a 16" with mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and vegan cheese (came to just under $22 which is steep in my book - the mushrooms were canned - strikes one, two, and three. Sorry but there is zero excuse for any dining establishment to used canned veggies. The cheese tasted fine but there was a strange creamyness to it, I've never had fake cheese that ended up more soup than solid even after letting it sit out for a while. I really wanted to like this place but I just can't and probably won't be back to give them another shot.

Pros: quick service, friendly, clean
Cons: canned ingredients
unoclay
unoclay

not really a fan.

1 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2010

I like that they have veggie sausage and bacon as options, but I have to say, for a 12" pizza with 1 topping (veg sausage), I was charged 19$ (pick-up, not delivery). Additionally, i hate to say it, not very good pizza. I'm from the east coast, so perhaps my expectations are high (i.e. NY style), and admittedly, this is in Omaha. But the price was pretty steep for the product. I did notice that they advertise "money back if not satisfied", and perhaps I should have taken them up on it. In any case, its worth a try if you're not too picky.

Pros: veggie meat choices
Cons: not the best pizza, expensive
rccourtney
rccourtney

great veg options

4 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2009

I was very impressed with the wide variety of veg options here. I had a Hawaiian pizza with cheese, veggie ham and pineapple which was great.
I was disappointed that they served their food on disposable dishes for dining in customers but, I guess most of their business is take out or delivery.
Would definitely eat there again.

Pros: awesome vegan and vegetarian options
laurenmarie
laurenmarie

I love this place!

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2009

There are few food groups I love more than pizza. Thankfully, I can get vegan pizza delivered to my doorstep every day of the year, until 3am. Night Flight not only offers a smorgasbord of vegan pizzas, but also vegan cheesy sticks, vegan baked goods (try the sugar cookie!), tempeh, lettuce and tomato sandwiches, vegan crabcakes and your basic Boca burger. In addition to all of this, they have a separate area devoted to vegan prep- meaning there is no worry of cross contamination. Highly recommended!

Pros: Vegan owned and operated, Fantastic food, Lots of options
Cons: Seating area isn't the prettiest
alainahickman
alainahickman

Vegan Pizza!

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2009

Vegan Pizza delivered till 3am 365 days a year, you can't beat that! You can have any of their pizzas made vegan, we like the taco pizza and the thai pizza with pineapple. On occasion they have amazing vegan baked goods, their sugar cookies are my favorite! They also have vegan ice cream bars, tempeh sandwiches, and bread sticks. They have separate lines and ovens for all of their vegan food, so there is no cross contamination. I've been told they'll soon have gluten free crust too!

Pros: knowledgeable staff, plenty of options
Cons: uncomfortable seating area

Dear Owner and Manager of Night Flight Pizza: