Nice menu, good food, very good prices. We went twice and enjoyed, especially the noodle dishes. Menu is in English.Pros: Prices, Food/menu, Location
This is a very decent restaurant, quite near the town centre (within walking distance of e.g. the British embassy). It's clean and with quite elegant (if characterless) decor.
The menu is all in Vietnamese and English, and includes the usual range of Vietnamese vegetarian food, plus a range of hotpots which could be good for groups. I had an Indian-style curry which wasn't quite authentically Indian, but which was tasty and decent-sized.
The waitress spoke a very little English, but communication was no problem with the well-presented menu. Most dishes are around 40-50000 VND. It's a good place to visit if you're in the area.
Updated from previous review on Friday August 31, 2012
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Ngoc Linh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 230 times since Jan 2013.