Serves meat, veg options available. Per owner, bagels are vegan. Also vegan suitable is a vegan veggie burger, a few soups, kale chips, and packaged snacks for sale. Has soy milk for drinks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Israeli, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
6546 Collins Ave (65th St)
Miami Beach, Florida 33140

vegan james
vegan james

Vegan food

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

I used to live one block away from this place, so I would go every day for a bagel or Vegan salad. They have so many other Vegan options as well. The Daughter of the owner is Vegan so hence the Vegan options. Best bagels ever!

Pros: Vegan options , parking , Bang on Collins Ave
Cons: You must ask for Vegan ops
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Get the Vegan Delight!

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2011

If HC would allow me to give NY Bagel Deli 5 cow I would because it's really that good - I even went back for another round during my trip. This is your typical bagel shop but with amazing bagels and vegan offerings! I choose the Vegan Delight sandwich on an everything bagel...O-M-G!!! The sandwich was huge and was packed with avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and tofu spread - just typing that sentence makes my mouth water. The sandwich was very flavorful, filling, and just great. During my second round I opted for a bagel with tofu cream cheese because I wasn't hungry enough for a sandwich, it was very good. I really should have gone a third time for another vegan delight... Bottom line, best bagels ever! And best vegan bagel sandwiches that I've had thus far.

juliana
juliana

Just have to ask

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2010

They have a lot of veggie things but I didn't see too much vegan food untill I asked. I asked about non-dairy cream cheese, which wasn't on the menu, and they said they had tofu. I asked for flavored tofu? they said sure...we'll make it for you right now (they diced the veggies right into the cream cheese). They told me if I call in advance they can make most of the spreads with tofu for me to take home. I also asked about soy milk and they said they make all the fruit drinks with it and the coffee drink can be made with it as well. BTW --- I got the vegan veggie sandwich (with tofu) and it was yummy.

Pros: vegan options available
Cons: vegan options must be asked for

Dear Owner and Manager of New York Bagel Deli: