New Seasons Market - Concordia

Chain of large markets in the Portland area and Oregon. Stocks organic produce, grocery, deli, beer & wine, supplements, care products, and more. more-less
5320 NE 33rd Ave (in Concordia)
Portland, Oregon 97211

Tigra220
Tigra220

Watch Out Whole Foods

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2009

I had never heard of New Seasons before my PDX visit. It very much reminds me of Whole Foods, but I've never seen Pirate and Unicorn Band-Aids at Whole Foods... :)

It's a very large store, but it's very spacious, neat, and bright. I'm not sure if they are located outside of OR, but it would be nice for them to expand and end the monopoly that WF has on the big-scale health-food store chain.

Pros: clean and neat, very spacious
savedgurl
savedgurl

One Stop Shopping

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2008

This has got to be one of the best markets I have ever shopped at. They are local owned,have awesome selection, free class's,wellness people on site,nutritionist to help ya along the way, deserts are way good and wok bar is a big hit.

Pros: Local owner, wonderful selection, very clean
Cons: Parking, very busy

Dear Owner and Manager of New Seasons Market - Concordia: