New Life Health Centers -...

One of several New Life health food stores in Tucson. Stocks nutritional supplements, grocery, personal care, wheat-free & gluten-free products. more-less

First Review by linaE
linaE
linaE

Amazing staff!

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2014

Like the other New Life Centers in town, they have a great selection of supplements. This store is smaller than the one close to my house. I stopped in there looking for a specific vegan probiotic. They special ordered it from the wholesaler. I was there on a Sunday afternoon, and it was outdate checking time. I had bought a kombucha. They said they had several items that we're going off date today and were just going to be thrown in the trash. I came home with a bag of freebies that I shared with my family. We should all be so mindful of our waste.

Pros: Extremely friendly staff, Good product selection

Dear Owner and Manager of New Life Health Centers - Oracle: