The staff here is excellent, helpful and extremely friendly. It makes shopping a much more enjoyable experience. Also, many local options for produce which makes shopping easy. It has everything one could want - not just for groceries, but for meals. I love to stop here for lunch. The house-made stuff is just excellent: I highly recommend the coastal kale salad! Also, millet yam patties (delicious), house-made dolmas, their soup is dynamite (recommend: the vegan split pea, the Dalai Lama soup), also has sandwiches and a hot food and salad bar. Usually has even hard to find items like fresh turmeric root.Pros: selection, friendly staff, delicious
This is a great location on 41st Avenue - very convenient. Sometimes I make a special trip for the hijiki wrap (vegan). Fresh juices, soups, entrees etc. The store is quite complete, and they call a checker if there is any line. Parking is tight but if you go past and to the right there is a big lot that always has parking and even shade for the dogs. Bulk prices are higher than Staff of Life across town, but it's easier shopping here.Pros: Exc deli food, Exc packaged to go food, Exc service
Cons: High bulk prices
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Capitola Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has New Leaf Community Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 163 times since Jan 2013.