New Frontiers Natural...

Natural food market with several locations. Stocks fresh organic and local produce and has a deli. more-less
1984 Old Mission Dr Ste A10
Solvang, California 93463
805-693-1746

Open Mon-Sat 8am-8pm, Sun 8am-7pm.

First Review by sund
isabeldivine
isabeldivine

Great Deli!

3 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

This is a small store with an abundance of goodies for vegans and vegetarians. They even have a veggie Reuben on their deli menu!

Yilla
Yilla

Yummy vegan scones and cookies :)

4 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

I did not have time to check out the whole store but saw some vegan products. Went straight for the bakery because someone on here recommended it. I bought a scone and two cookies. They were the best I have had in a long time! :) And I found the prices reasonable. My husband could understand why I wanted to move here! :P

Pros: vegan , Scones, Cookies
Mellycat
Mellycat

great selection

3 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

Lots of choices, fresh produce and the best GF fresh bakery items in town

Pros: GF bakery
Cons: expensive

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Tasty deli

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2009

We went on a wine tasting tour and lunch was included in the price. We informed them we were vegan when we made the reservation and were told it was no problem. They provided us with to-go deli stuff from New Frontiers as we ate in a picnic area at a winery. It was all delicious (salads, bread, fruit, etc.) and we had way more food that the other people on the tour who had the typical baguette, cheese and salami. I think they were all looking at our stuff and wondering why ours was better! :-)

Pros: Tasty deli
sund
sund

Deli - Very little is ORGANIC

3 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2007

I found it odd that most of the deli is not ORGANIC while their produce dept is mostly ORGANIC. Nice folks though.

Dear Owner and Manager of New Frontiers Natural Marketplace: