Raw food cafe with plenty of open air space out front, opened since Dec 2013. Everything is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Offers smoothies, cold pressed juices, raw meals, and raw desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

Damodon
Damodon

Great but pricey

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2015

Excellent food and really lovely staff. The food is expensive but it's because it's all made from scratch on premises.
We had a felafel wrap,blueberry, chocolate and banana pancakes and pumpkin and lentil salad all from the specials board. All were extremely nice although not quite large enough for me.
The peanut butter, banana and chocolate slice for dessert was really decadent.
The setting is back from the street and is quieter for it.
The cafe would be exactly what I want from a vegan place if it were just a little more affordable.
I don't blame them for the price though- it must take forever for them to make absolutely everything from scratch every day.

Pros: great food, really lovely staff
Cons: Too expensive to eat there very often , Some portions a bit on the smaller side.
Noosavegan
Noosavegan

Seriously amazing curry

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2015

Their daily curry is definitely their best dish! I've even been choosing them in the 35 degree heat we've been having. They're Sri Lankan inspired (I think I recall one of the cooks saying she lived in Sri Lanka for a while) and never heavy nor rich. I also can't stay away from their chai tea pot with house-made almond and coconut milk. So good!
The staff are always really lovely, and the courtyard space that the cafe is in is great.

Pros: Consistently great curries, Great service, Appropriately priced
Cons: Curry is the only cooked option
Alinta
Alinta

awesome little spot!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2014

Really amazing staff, lovely fresh raw food... Great place

Marvel
Marvel

All you want in a raw cafe

Posted on 11 / 16 / 2014

Good meals with rotating cabinet sweet treats, and lovely seating inside and out. My only concern is the sizing of the meals, they are rather small, particularly for a raw vegan or even just vegan eaters, I can be left still hungry... and I'm a small girl. My Husband and I usually share 3 meals and order 2 drinks which can get rather pricey for just a casual lunch out.

Also... their meals could do with fine tuning as they can be quite bitter without an acidic sweetness added (but then that could just be personal taste). Otherwise a top spot!

Pros: Food till 3pm, Good assortment, lovely breezy space
Cons: small portions
vegan louise
vegan louise

A most pleasant surprise in Coolum

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

Another raw food cafe on the Sunshine Coast - what is going on?

Well this one is different; you can take your dog, they have music sessions on Sundays and the owners actually care about animals!(as opposed to some raw food places that only focus on health).

Lovely spot to drop in for a cold drink or a meal. All the items I have selected have been delicious and a bit different from the other raw food eateries I have visited.

You need to look for this cafe - it won't pop out of you.
It is on a side street and out the back.
Great undercover parking!

Really lovely friendly owners and staff.

Updated from previous review on Thursday April 17, 2014

Pros: Mostly vegan ( some honey), Lovely staff, Can take dogs outside
Cons: Need to look for
Purejoy58
Purejoy58

A surprising find

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2014

Had the most enjoyable Chocolate Peppermint cake with coffee, got my vote. A pleasant spot to just chill and enjoy a meal.

Pros: Good Selection of food, Very Tasty, Friendly staff
Katey13
Katey13

Rawsome Vegan Heaven!

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

So happy to have found this gem Organic/Raw cafe on the coast as they are few and far between around this area! I have been to so many Vegan/Raw cafe's all over the world and this one is way up there on my list, possibly the best in my opinion for many different reasons!
Was welcomed with bubbly super friendly staff that were so evidently passionate and genuine healthy foodies!
Inside was decked out with fresh colours and funky art with a cool chill-out corner with pillows etc to make yourself at home. And outside there is a spacious relaxing garden/courtyard where you can sit under the trees and soak up the nature. It is rare to find an Organic cafe that do cold pressed juices, so I was impressed to see that, they are freshly made daily and stored in the fridge to grab so you don't have to wait. Awesome range of smoothies too. The first time I had the tower of power burger stack, was a good decent serving and bursting with flavour. Also tried their pizza flax crackers topped with avocado and yummy dips, really nice for a lighter meal. Overall service was prompt and great, with the staff/owners happy to have a chat which was a refreshing change, so you don't just feel like another "customer" like a lot of popular cafe's can be like. My friend had an almond milk latte which she loved, they use local organic Montville coffee. I could rave on and on about the abundance and decadence of all their sweet treats - a cabinet full of raw delights...lavender cheesecake, goji & choc slice, rich choc brownie, energy balls, carrot cake and the one we had was the popular MINT SLICE...oh.my.god....Just divine...hands down the best raw desert I have ever had!!! Overall, very reasonably priced for a totally organic menu. Definitely recommend this place and will be going back as much as I possibly can!

Pros: Super friendly staff/owners, Good value, Happy, chilled & relaxing vibe
Cons: So many options - so hard to choose! :)

Dear Owner and Manager of New Earth Cafe: