Serves meat, veg options available. A Lebanese food restaurant that offers some vegan suitable food like falafel and hummus, lentil soup, mezze platter, falafel sandwich; but also a lot of meatstuff. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Lebanese, Middle Eatern, Take-out, Non-veg
113 Centerway (Roosevelt Ctr)
Greenbelt, Maryland
301-474-5642

Open Mon 11am-3pm, Tue-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 10:30am-8pm.

First Review by nardanddee
nardanddee
nardanddee

surprising

3 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2013

Came here after church and was pleasantly surprised by the vegetarian options. This seems to be quite a popular place for a Sunday meal. Unfortunately, there weren't descriptions of some of the dishes so I wasn't certain which ones would contain dairy (although I'm sure they would have explained if I had asked). So I chose the kabob. Very tasty. I might make this my new go-to place after Sunday service.

Pros: lots of options, friendly staff, plenty of parking
Cons: no descriptions of dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of New Deal Cafe: