A small store that offers the basics including organic produce, vitamin, supplements, toiletries, and grocery. more-less
3536 Arsenal St (South Grand)
St Louis, Missouri 63118

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by cottergarage

GREAAAAT Place!!!!

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2008

I just had the nicest afternoon here. I was greeted by the friendliest person I've encountered today, Willie, who was very nice and great to talk to. He was very helpful in finding Vegan food and had a lot of really good suggestions. This is probably my favorite natural foods store in St. Louis. Although it's a little small, they have a different selection than some of the other places and they carry those Vegan canned hot dogs that I've been looking for. Furthermore, they have fresh Vegan sandwiches and burgers in their cooler. I had the Vegan grilled chicken sandwich, it was very good. Great place overall!

Pros: Great Staff!!!
  • non-vegetarian

I have been going to New Dawn well Forever

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2008

I like the store,but mainly I enjoy the people who work there,always helpfull to me and my brother when we go there.Everytime we go there we always have a good laugh with the people who work there.I think it's their personality that keeps me coming back.they are just like good friends.

Pros: Great Staff, Always Helpfull

happy little store

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2007

I couldnt believe the reviews when I read about New Dawn. This is a classic "little guy" business- Shop local type of business.
It certainly isnt a grocery store like whole foods but they have always gone the extra mile for me- When I get my Soy milk they will order, call me when it arrives and give me a discounted price for the quanity order. I cannot say everyone working there was a rocket scientist but if they couldnt answer my question they would try to get someone that could.

Pros: local, not a Chain store, discount on quanity buy
Cons: could use a bigger shop, carry more food

Dear Owner and Manager of New Dawn Natural Foods: