All products are fair trade vegan goods, including clothing, shoes, books, recycled items, cutting boards, eco-friendly greeting cards and much more. Part of the Conscious Corner family of local, independently owned, socially-responsible businesses all within the same shopping center which includes a vegan restaurant and vegan-friendly pet store and market. more-less
5809 Clarksville Square Dr (Rte 108)
Clarksville, Maryland 21029
443-535-0212

Open Sun-Mon 11am-7pm, Tue-Wed 11am-8pm, Thur-Sat 11am-9pm.

First Review by savetheanimals
sweetheart930
sweetheart930

Disappointed

2 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

I have been searching for a pair of vegan shoes that are either made in the USA or fair-trade for about a year now. I have ordered some online, but have not had good luck with them being comfortable & have usually ended up sending them back. I was so excited to see the reviews on Happy Cow that this place carries vegan shoes & that supposedly "everything in the store is fair-trade." I'm not entirely sure where that claim comes from, but my husband & I went there & the few pairs of shoes that I would have considered wearing were made in China & there were no fair-trade certifications visible on them. I can't say much about the rest of the store because the only thing I was really looking for was shoes. The hour drive from D.C. wasn't a total waste, though, because we got to eat at Great Sage next door.

Cons: Made in China
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Quaint Animal and Earth Friendly Store

4 Posted on 01 / 22 / 2013

I always find myself feeling peaceful after visits to Nest. They have great stuff: books, home decorations, candles, food-themed items (e.g. water bottles and Bento boxes), bags/purses, clothing, jewelry, and more! I think my favorite things there are all the heart-warming greeting cards... very unique ones that you can't find just anywhere.

Pros: Great selections, Positive-themed stuff, Quaint
Cons: Some items are pricey
savetheanimals
savetheanimals

walk into the store and know ur buying vegan

5 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

I don't know of any other store where u can buy vegan shoes. Nest sells them. They also sell vegan clothes and household products. It is nice 2 b able 2 walk into a store and know ur buying vegan. I love shopping at nest. Everything they sell is fair trade.

Pros: vegan store , fairtrade
Cons: price, location

Dear Owner and Manager of Nest: