Nepal's Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Nepali restaurant offering some vegetarian entrees for main courses, plus standard Indian appetizers like naan, samosa, and pakora. Vegans to inquire about dairy use.On the River Walk. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Nepalese, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg
184 E Elkhorn Ave (MacGregor Ave)
Estes Park, Colorado 80517
970-577-7035
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by smasheasy
Docmartin9
Docmartin9

Excellent

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Great fond in Estes Park. The buffet had 2 vegan options, a curry and a potato dish. The sauces gave it some kick too. Went back more than once :-)

Pros: Flavor, Ambiance, Vegan Options
Tom8315
Tom8315

Nepalese Curry Really Good

3 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2014

This place has several vegetarian curries. The waiter asked if I wanted creamy or not. When I made it clear that I was vegan, he understood. The garbanzo bean curry and Nepal curry both were delicious. Warning: non bread is buttered but I bet they will serve without.

Pros: Tasty, Unique
Cons: Watch For "Creamy" dishes
thomaspberry
thomaspberry

Great find in Estes Park

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2013

My wife and I ate here last week and it was wonderful. Nice little restaurant, great service, but the food was spot on. We are vegan and finding a good vegan meal in the mountains is a challenge. Nepal's Cafe is family run by folks from Nepal, and the food shows it. We had curry vegetables with rice and garlic naan. Everything was fresh and the naan was maybe the best we have had in the states! The menu has many vegan possibilities and we will return for sure. Give them a try.

Pros: Food quality, Vegan selections, Price
smasheasy
smasheasy

Very good Veg option in Estes Park

4 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2012

I have really enjoyed Nepal's Cafe the two times I've been to Estes Park. The Himalayan cuisine is really good, with lots of vegetarian and vegan options, along with some meat for your carnivorous family and friends. Small place, no A/C, but along the river walk, so it's not terribly crowded. Recommended, for sure, if you're in the neighborhood.

Pros: Lots of Vegan/Veg options, Small, family-owned/operated, Location
Cons: no A/C for hot days

Dear Owner and Manager of Nepal's Cafe: