Serves meat, veg options available. Menu has a full page of vegetarian options, many of which are vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Nepalese, Non-veg

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Nepal, Hong Kong

3 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

I originally intended to eat in the all vego place just along the street. However since the kitchen was closed in the all vego place....

As the name suggests this is a Nepalese restaurant. It's by no means all vegetarian. I ended up plumping for a mix veg dish which was very pleasant. I liked it that when I said to the waitress that I was on a non egg, non milk produce diet, she knew that the breads on the menu would be unsuitable for me and directed me to rice as an accompaniment.

Service generally was pretty good. I prefer to eat in places that are all vego. I would though be happy to eat here again if needed.

Pros: Nice staff
Cons: Not 100% vego

Dear Owner and Manager of Nepal: