CLOSED: Neos Yogurt

Dairy frozen yogurt place that has vegan options. Changing flavors. FEB 2014 REPORTED SHUT. more-less
1918 Fountainview Dr (San Felipe St)
Houston, Texas 77057
713-974-1931

Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-10pm, Sun 12:30-9:30pm.

First Review by caminurse
saveur
saveur

Not fabulous

2 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2013

They have a lot of different options - low sugar, low fat, vegan, etc, but I found the flavours a tad artificial for my liking (ie pistachio) and a bit too sweet (ie dulce de leche). I only tried the vegan options, so it may be based on each flavour individually.

PS. Beware of their hours. I think they have no-show employees since we've come when they are supposed to be open in the morning and no one was there for at least 30 minutes. At that point, we left.

Pros: variety
Cons: artificial tasting
caminurse
caminurse

yummy

3 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2013

Several flavors of vegan soft serve frozen treats. I had the chocolate is was yummy.

Pros: flavor, location, service

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Neos Yogurt: