Supplier of more than 200 varieties of vegetarian products and mock meats. Showroom is open daily. more-less
200 Silver Star Blvd, Unit 330 (Midland Ave)
Scarborough, Ontario
416-335-4388

First Review by gwild
Little Laura
Little Laura

The long road to nowhere

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2015

This company makes GREAT but not very readily available products. Took a road trip there today from Hamilton to Scarborough with another one of the vegan community arrived at 11 (their business hours on the website are 11-6). No one was there. Called the number, a fellow answered and said he is not coming in until 1:00, asked me why I did not call to make an appointment. Sadly, I could not wait until 1:00 so I did not get inside to rate the placeā€¦ I can only rate the food which is excellent. Ability to do business is really low.
Just putting this out there so that others who are thinking about going will CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT FIRST before taking the drive there. Clearly business hours are not strictly adhered to.
You have to try their shitake chicken. YUMMY and easy to use.

Pros: Great products, Not too oily, decent prices
Cons: Closed during normal business hours, Not easily accessible, Products are infrequently available
gwild
gwild

frozen mock meat

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2012

Stopped by when we were in the area. The store carries frozen mock meats only. Based on location and appearance it they probably sell mainly to other restaurants and stores. I didn't buy anything as we had a long drive and no cooler.

Dear Owner and Manager of Nelakee Vegetarian Food: