Juice bar with multiple locations. Offers made-to-order juices and smoothies plus acai bowls and a small grab-n-go fridge case. more-less
6467 Pacific Coast Hwy

chobesoy
  • herbivore

smooooothly intoxicating

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2013

I've enjoyed every drink I've tried here. Granted I can't go often though, since it's pricey and I'm a fan of making smoothies and elixirs at home. However, when I'm lazy, any of their drinks hits the spot. If you're up for being cleansed, they're on it, if you want to indulge, whoa, there's something with chocolate and avocado in it! And it's still good for you :D
Note: for novices to the funky healthy drink, some flavors are pretty potent (like if you're not a fan of ginger or grass) but if you are, and you like the super clean and happy feeling of drinking something mother earth concocted for you, sip away.

Pros: delicious, flavorful, variety
Cons: pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Nekter Juice Bar: