Nektar Juice Bar - Santa...

Juice bar with locations in So. Cal. Offers fresh juices, cleanse, smoothies, acai bowls, and packaged snacks. more-less

First Review by vtraveller
juicedoit
juicedoit

• raw

Yum

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

Nice little store in Santa Monica. We just came off the plane at LAX and drove to Santa Monica to see family. I needed a juice and she took us to Nekter. They have lots of options and many green juices. The juice is made fresh. Different sizes are available. The juice was delicious. Great place. Great service. Helpful employees. Clean.

Pros: Fresh and delicious, Clean, Great service
Chia
Chia

Good for a fresh juice or a smoothie

4 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

I had read about this on happycow, and here's my Nektar Juice bar review.

This particular branch just opened this month. I was surprised to see that it occupies such a big space for a juice bar. The menu offers fresh juices, smoothies, plus a few acai bowls. On the counter by the register are a few snacks foods (not all vegan). Next to the counter is a fridge case with pre-pressed juices and juice cocktails.

Not sure if the veggies and fruits are organic at all, but the prices for a 16 ounce juice cost around $4.50-5.00 which is cheap for Santa Monica.

It's located next to Santa Monica Power Yoga on 2nd street, so I saw some yoga students come by, too. Because the space is so big, the place doesn't feel as cozy as it could be.

Next time I'll come back to try an acai bowl.

vtraveller
vtraveller

Great New Juice Bar

5 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

Exciting to try out this new juice place in Santa Monica. It seems much more wholesome than jamba, and offers some interesting juice combinations & smoothies. I tried The Cure, which includes kale, broccoli, parsley, grapes, and apples. Prices are very reasonable and the space is large, clean, and inviting. Hope it does well as the location is a little off 3rd. I'll be back for an acai bowl when the weather's warmer.

Pros: Nice Space, Good Combos, Inexpensive
Cons: No Real Food Offered

Dear Owner and Manager of Nektar Juice Bar - Santa Monica: