A full-service raw cafe and smoothie bar inside Kindness Yoga studio, opened on Dec 28, 2013. Provides raw, vegan, organic, gluten-free, and soy-free food. Beverage list features tonics, elixirs, kombucha, and a variety of smoothies. The only non-vegan items used is honey in the elixir. Cafe area seats up to 40, and there is a shoe-free nook that is perfect for relaxing and gatherings. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, All Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by JennettaAlden
zenmaestro
zenmaestro

finally, real vegan, organic, gf, yummy!! woohoo!!

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

favorite place to eat in denver. vegan, raw, organic, juicing -slow, soy-free, gluten-free, local and yummy, yummy. no more compromises. super service. love the energy of the place. finally, denver's got a legit healthy restaurant. only wish it was closer to downtown denver. thank you. eat here.

oh! the desserts are fantastic and guilt free. piper, you rock. thank you for opening this spot. it's what i imagined the merc could be.

please support nectar house. it's important that we invest our dollars in local businesses that elevate the energy of our planet. let's encourage more enterprises like this. if you eat vegan, consider only supporting truly vegan/compassionate restaurants.

btw, because nectar house uses local honey in few drinks, it cannot technically claim vegan. all good. still a compassionate organization.

Pros: organic, vegan, yummy, juicing, super service, love
Cons: none
plantsmiles
plantsmiles

Real Deal

5 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

This place is the real deal, so many super healthy options it is unreal. Its not like some veg places I've been that are still not really all that healthy...this place is the real deal. I have had their smoothies, elixirs, and food. Although not super cheap every time i've left feeling energized and full of energy.

Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan

Nectar of the Gods

5 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2014

I've been saying for some time now that Denver needs a raw food cafe, and here it is! It actually opened on my birthday and somehow I missed it until 3 months later. Slightly sad about that but boy was it worth the wait!

First off, the space is lovely and inviting with lots of sunlight and cozy tables set up around what is actually the lobby of a Kindness Yoga Studio. I was there right as the yogis for the next class were signing in, but it didn't feel crowded or odd at all. Quite the contrariety, it only added to the lovely community feel of the space.

Craig greeted me and helped me peruse the menu, giving helpful suggestions and information, and just generally being super warm and friendly. There was a couple at a table who had recently finished their lunch and were all too happy to tell me just how delicious everything was.

I decided on one of Craig's suggestions - the "Feta Cheese" Arugula Salad and I'm so glad I did. It was delivered to my table looking yummy and gorgeous. A huge plate of arugula, apples, avocados, walnuts, nut "Feta", and raw croutons made from their onion bread. It was lightly dressed in a balsamic vinegar/olive oil dressing it was delicious!

The lovely woman who brought my food to me introduced herself as Colleen and I discovered she had made my salad. We had a wonderful conversation before she ducked back into the kitchen.

I had brought some work with me so I sat for a bit soaking up the lovely atmosphere and digesting a bit because I was finding it very difficult to resist the smoothie selection. I ended up taking a ShamRAWk Shake to go and yummy doesn't even begin to describe it. It was divine. A mixture of dates, bananas, cacao nibs, vanilla, spirulina, mint, spinach, and magical unicorn dust. I'm fairly certain about that last part because something had to be responsible for the perfection in a to-go cup. It was the perfect balance of smooth, creamy, minty, chocolately goodness - and not too sweet.

On the off chance that you've gotten this far into my review and can't tell that I'm absolutely in love with Nectar House Cafe, allow me to spell it out for you: I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH NECTAR HOUSE CAFE! (See? I'm shouting it at you.)

Long may you live and thrive in Denver, feeding and nurturing the veggie community!

Updated from previous review on Thursday March 27, 2014

Pros: Delicious, fresh, healthy food, Warm and friendly staff, Great atmosphere
Cons: I got nothin'.

JennettaAlden
JennettaAlden

Super High Quality

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2014

Nectar House is dedicated to using 100% organic food and sourcing the highest ingredients, which is almost impossible to find anywhere, especially in a 100% vegan kitchen!

Pros: 100% organic, vegan, gluten and soy free, beautiful decor and a cozy nook to relax, only place in town to get potions!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nectar House Cafe:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Denver page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/04/18