Raw food cuisine restaurant serving salads, desserts, sandwiches, dehydrated raw food products based on dried and fresh fruits and soaked and sprouted nuts and seeds. Beverages include smoothies, juices, spring water, organic coffee, and tea ceremony. Its interior consists of two dining rooms: one suitable for business and meetings, the other designed to escape from fuss into a world of peace and calm. Ionized air. Previously at Bessarabska Square, TC Metrograd. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, All Raw, Organic

ArashArabasadi
ArashArabasadi

Amazingly Awesome

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

I've been in Ukraine on assignment for the past week.
My Ukrainian friend back in the US warned me that while her home country is beautiful, I will likely starve to death.
This seemed to be the case, as I've survived on a hotel breakfast of cucumbers, red peppers and tomatoes... along with the several dozen protein bars I brought from back home.
Enter: Nebos.
I'd seen the name on Happy Cow, but it wasn't until I was walking around Maidan Square gathering video footage on a Saturday that I serendipitously ran into Nebos.
It's a raw place that has about the most amazing cashew cheese I've ever tasted. I had a Greek salad with little hunks of the stuff on there, and man, it was great.
The burrito I had was supposed to be spicy -- you're talking to a guy who routinely cooks with fresh habaneros -- and it was anything but. It did, however, have a pumpernickel or rye wrap, which was not only a first, but tasty.
I enjoyed a tall glass of freshly-squeezed beet juice that was on the money. I've been here for 5 days, and I needed all of the vegan-power nutrition I could score, so I kinda went ape in there.
I'm looking forward to going back -- a lot -- in the coming days.
Mistake I made early in my trip: I tried calling them. It's Ukraine; the luck of the draw. The person on the phone spoke no English. The people in the restaurant, however, spoke perfectly fine enough to explain to me the dishes and take my order.
If you're in Kyiv and looking for some fresh, tasty, kickass vegan eats... Nebos is your joint.

Pros: Reasonable price for area., Delicious, fresh produce., Fairyl robust menu.
TheHolyV
TheHolyV

Excellent raw food: totally worth it!

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

I visited Nebos in their old location and then again in late 2013 in their new one and the venue has gone from strength to strength: it is a GREAT restaurant serving incredible raw vegan food (watch for honey if you want to avoid it).

You can easily overindulge as everything is solo tempting (amazing ravioli! great salads) and the bill will pile up slightly, but even if you end up paying £20 per person, it is totally worth.

I personally would do well without the video screens, but it is a tiny minor: the overwhelming sensation is that this is a great restaurant which you would want around the corner no matter where you live.

Pros: Fantastic variety, Incredible raw food, Lovely staff, central location
Pascale NGUYEN
Pascale NGUYEN

Excellent !!

Posted on 11 / 25 / 2013

Très bon, très frais, goûts subtiles et équilibrés, les jus de fruits et légumes sont excellents. Aussi, la carte est magnifique et présente un grand choix. Restaurent en plein coeur de Kiev.
Very good, very cheap, tastes subtle and balanced, fruit juices and vegetables are excellent. Also, the card is beautiful and this a great choice. Restore in the heart of Kiev.

stegh
stegh

A GEM!

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2013

When I first came to Kiev five years ago, the closest raw vegan restaurant was in Poland. Now, right in Maidan! Central, easy to find, and delicious. Staff is friendly (and some English), English menu and beautiful atmosphere. Food was outstanding ~ "Greek" Salad was amazing, and avocado salad had unique tasty flavor. Sandwiches, soups and desserts were all delicious. (I would not recommend the coffee, but the CoffeeTut on Artema has soy milk and will make you a cruelty-free latte)

Pros: RAW!, delicious, friendly staff
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

BEST raw restaurant ever. No joke.

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2013

This place is AMAZING. I've been to a lot of vegan restaurants, and I'd say it's easily the best raw restaurant I've been to, and top 5 vegan restaurants.

The menu is all in Russian, and they don't really speak much English, so I gestured to my waitress to just pick something for me, and I waited in suspense to see what she brought me. Being at a vegan place, it's cool to just let your server choose sometimes. I was so pleased with what she brought me.

I had ginger tea, a hummus & falafel sandwich, and carob-banana pie. Everything was absolutely amazing! I wish I could have stayed all day and kept eating. I wish I hadn't gotten full, so I could try more things.

The prices are a bit high for Kyiv standards, but still pretty low compared to the rest of Europe. After bill and tip for the waitress, I spent about $11 for an amazing meal.

I simply can't say enough good things about this place. GO HERE!!

Pros: All-vegan, Ultra delicious, DELICIOUS
Cons: NONE-just go here!
sftravels
sftravels

Amazing!

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2012

First of all, I am in shock that there is a raw vegan restaurant in Kyiv! The food is great. Simply put, it's a must visit for a vegan/vegetarian and/or raw foodie in Ukraine. Please note: some dishes use honey.

Pros: Delicious - Well-priced , Fresh/Quality is high, Good people
Yaroslaw
Yaroslaw

Nebos Raw Vegetarian

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2012

This is a RAW VEGETARIAN/VEGAN bar at the very center of Kyiv. No meat, milk, animal fat, sugar, just sprouts, nuts, seeds, mushrooms, etc.
Delicious desserts and sandwiches. Recommend this, if at the center of Kyiv.

Pros: raw healthy food, delicious taste, pleasant atmosphere
Cons: use of honey in a lot of their dessertss, some prices are quite expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Nebos: